Worrying signs of war escalation

Started by Bossman, Feb 02, 2024, 12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bossman

Worrying signs number 1 ...

This exercise is a clear signal to Russia.  Surely they will not enter Urkaine?  I mention this, as the exercises will take place in countries adjacent to Ukraine, such as Poland.  The exercise will also take part in Finland, a country bordering Russia.  Provocation?  Obviously.

NATO Begins Largest Exercise Since Cold War

Read the article, here

Bossman

Worrying signs number 2 ...

So we test these missiles right now?

A signal to both Russia and Iran?

Britain set to test nukes in huge flexing of military muscles with Trident 2

Read the article, here

Bossman

Quote from: Bossman on Feb 02, 2024, 12:43 PMWorrying signs number 1 ...

This exercise is a clear signal to Russia.  Surely they will not enter Urkaine?  I mention this, as the exercises will take place in countries adjacent to Ukraine, such as Poland.  The exercise will also take part in Finland, a country bordering Russia.  Provocation?  Obviously.

NATO Begins Largest Exercise Since Cold War

Read the article, here

These NATO exercises are huge and long-lasting. I mean, this is incredibly volatile as far as any Russian retaliation is concerned. Effing bonkers if you ask me. They are literally poking the bear, RIGHT IN THE FACE!

Bossman

Most of this crap is being instigated from and by the US. If they can manage to kick off a war between Russia and Europe, they will be happy bunnies. They would have succeeded in attacking Russia without having to send their own troops into battle. This is the same thing a number of politicians and warmongering generals said of the Ukraine war, without caring a jot about Ukrainian losses. All they can think of are the profits and backhanders they can be privy to.

We mustn't allow these lunatics to push us into any war with Russia. Only prior knowledge about their intentions will stop it. The more informed we are the more we will take steps to stop it all.

It is the US - BIDEN AND HIS WARMONGERING TRIBE, who are nothing but crooks and murderers - who are behind all of this. And they will happily murder all of us too if they can cause some trouble for Russia and put some money in their overloaded coffers.